DC even without cheats

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
DC even without cheats
Hey there. For quite sometime I've been getting this, and I tried many solutions, but none
worked out. I get dc a few moments after I login. Best I could do so far was to not get banned,
but I still get disconnected.
If anyone knows a way arround it, I'd really appreciate.
sounds like your HD banned (in black list) from cf cuz i had same issue and i think you need format your computer.' thats one i know only a solutions
Quote Originally Posted by Tick's View Post
sounds like your HD banned (in black list) from cf cuz i had same issue and i think you need format your computer.' thats one i know only a solutions
Yeah, I'm aware that formatting might solve, but I was looking for a way to get arround it without that much trouble. They need to use some function to get the info, that is what I' m trying to get.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Yeah, I'm aware that formatting might solve, but I was looking for a way to get arround it without that much trouble. They need to use some function to get the info, that is what I' m trying to get.
u can get it out by using spoofers send already pm'd u.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?