Clarification on Rules about Posting

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Clarification on Rules about Posting
Hello, I built a tool (C++ application) that automatically prints out base offset and the xor value (sig scanning) for trove. Want to post it here to help some people but not sure if it breaks the auto-updating rules, don't think so since the application itself does not get updated. I also haven't seen anyone post anything other than Cheat Engine scripts so was wondering if it was even ok to post c++ applications.
Quote Originally Posted by abraxus View Post
Hello, I built a tool (C++ application) that automatically prints out base offset and the xor value (sig scanning) for trove. Want to post it here to help some people but not sure if it breaks the auto-updating rules, don't think so since the application itself does not get updated. I also haven't seen anyone post anything other than Cheat Engine scripts so was wondering if it was even ok to post c++ applications.
afaik fine if you include virus scans but dont quote me on that
Quote Originally Posted by Kurama<3 View Post
afaik fine if you include virus scans but dont quote me on that
So, it looks like c++ files that read/write memory will show up to some virus scanners as a virus, I think what i may do is simply post the source code then. That should be fine fine right? since it isn't an actual file
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us