Need MM

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need MM
Hey looking to get a MM, still waiting to talk to OP but wanted to see who could help.

buying from: JabraSound.SE
Quote Originally Posted by q7082633 View Post
Hey looking to get a MM, still waiting to talk to OP but wanted to see who could help.

buying from: JabraSound.SE
Hit me up via PM/IM with the following details.. I am already doing 3 of jabra's MMs

Product-
Total Price agreed on-
Mode of payment - BTC.
I'm waitting he add me .
Quote Originally Posted by q7082633 View Post
I'm waitting he add me .
Alright Hit me up via IM/PM once you are sure to go ahead with an MM.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us