SolvedIM Not Showing Up

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
IM Not Showing Up
Just started happening today. The icon on the bottom left doesn't appear on mobile or desktop. Was able to IM yesterday. If I click on any IM icon on a profile nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated!
Quote Originally Posted by HannahRQ View Post
Just started happening today. The icon on the bottom left doesn't appear on mobile or desktop. Was able to IM yesterday. If I click on any IM icon on a profile nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated!
Hi
I have the same problem.
I thinks its related to MPGH and not our account. so let just wait and see what happens!
Same here... must be on website end.
I thought it was just me.
Same for me, hope it will be resolved soon. And maybe introduced some other solution/option, cause there are a lot of problems with this.
Same here, hope it gets fixed soon.
Got same, i think it's global.
Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxicalThird View Post
Appears to still be broken
Fixed for me
Well it was good while it lasted, yesterday I got to use it for 2 hours :OO
Same thing is happening to me.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?