[SOLVED] MW2 Triggerbot

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] MW2 Triggerbot
I've been trying to find a good triggerbot and i got House's latest boxesp package but i haven't been able to figure out how to make the triggerbot work. So if someone could please post a working triggerbot or how to make the triggerbot work(tutorial- I'm kinda a nub so step by step would help lol xD).
I'm looking for the same exact thing. I'll post it here if i find one.
Quote Originally Posted by omglol2 View Post
I'm looking for the same exact thing. I'll post it here if i find one.
Map firing key to H, when an enemy crosses your ADS, hes dead.
Quote Originally Posted by Tigermisu View Post
Map firing key to H, when an enemy crosses your ADS, hes dead.
This guy said.
I figured out how to do it thanks
Quote Originally Posted by soccerguy View Post
I figured out how to do it thanks
howd you do it?
/marked as solved
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us