CocaineD3D v6

Posts 61–75 of 138 · Page 5 of 10
Still undected, make the most of it people as it wont last much longer
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Still undected, make the most of it people as it wont last much longer
Awww

JUST GAMERSFIRST WAIT TILL I GET C++, I WILL MAKE A PUBLIC VIP UNDETECTED! ILL SHOW EM
Quote Originally Posted by dcrew10 View Post
Awww

JUST GAMERSFIRST WAIT TILL I GET C++, I WILL MAKE A PUBLIC VIP UNDETECTED! ILL SHOW EM
When you learn, how to make hacks and make them, g1 will that time get mega patch, that makes all hacks fail. Like they almost did last week.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
When you learn, how to make hacks and make them, g1 will that time get mega patch, that makes all hacks fail. Like they almost did last week.
What do you mean? Read my sig, I used to create Warrock VIP hack's and I do know lol.. It's just my DAMN SERVICE PACK 1 won't install
Need anti-kick. That's like the best one to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreadedfear View Post
Need anti-kick. That's like the best one to me.
Anti-kick was patched and will never return..
ah fck it then -.- if no anti-kick anymore...i aint gonna use super jump and speed..get kicked all the time
Quote Originally Posted by Defekto21 View Post
ah fck it then -.- if no anti-kick anymore...i aint gonna use super jump and speed..get kicked all the time
Exactly

Warrock hacking has changed, you have to be more discreet these days, I try to start kicking people as soon as I spawn, wait for the countdown then try again, this way you can hack and finish a whole game..
Or get a premium buy super master then disable kick then you have a happy anti kick
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
Or get a premium buy super master then disable kick then you have a happy anti kick
nah, visual super master does the trick.
Even Better if visual master do the jop @cobra

Yes i am @sn1p3ro12
Just pm each other.
detected for me vista 32 bit
Posts 61–75 of 138 · Page 5 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?