CocaineD3D v6

Posts 76–90 of 138 · Page 6 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by regi88 View Post
detected for me vista 32 bit
You always say that Regi

Try renaming both files and try again, still working for me
thx reaper ......im back......school ends tomorow .......juuuuuppppiiiiii........
Haii when i start it there stay can´t find dll?! help?!
Quote Originally Posted by Takumi-San View Post
Haii when i start it there stay can´t find dll?! help?!
Sounds like you are not injecting it properly, which operating system do you have?

Using hacks :

1. Download and extract ( you may have to disable your anti-virus for some hacks )
2. Make sure both files are in the same folder ( or make a new folder for them )
3. Rename both files to anything you like ( eg. pwnd + pwnd.dll )
4. Open warrock / Press OK / Press Game Start
5. Open injector as soon as Hackshield screen starts to load
6. Press "insert" for hack menu then arrow keys to navigate and use hacks

Vista / Win7 Users : When using the injector "run as admin"

64 Bit OS Users : You may need to use a 64 bit injector (search forums)
you dont get bored posting this always?
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
you dont get bored posting this always?
Hahaha no, I have the note saved on my desktop

It's easier to copy and paste than explain to people 100 times a day
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


Hahaha no, I have the note saved on my desktop

It's easier to copy and paste than explain to people 100 times a day
Heheh, That's what I do when I know i'm gonna paste this and post it somewhere again and then edit what is needed. /
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


If you turn it on in the lobby the game will crash, you can activate it after you spawn and it works

I don't use it just in case
same with me here
I am surprised this is still working, warrock must be due for an update soon..

Although G1 do get lazy in the summer
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
I am surprised this is still working, warrock must be due for an update soon..

Although G1 do get lazy in the summer
They party, have fun. Like yesterday.. Not fucking mess with game and hackers all the time.
Im starting to respect them.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
They party, have fun. Like yesterday.. Not fucking mess with game and hackers all the time.
Im starting to respect them.
Lol, Yeah we all like a little partying BUT G1 suck and make Hack maker's lifes Hell, I supose they mean good to the Bum licker players but us hackers want to have fun and not Get powned by every pro xD we like to be the "Pros" hahaha

This is an awsome bot (: I miss the anti kick and 0 delay but i supose they've gone VIP am i right? Oh they were the good old days hehe
Quote Originally Posted by ryski123 View Post
Lol, Yeah we all like a little partying BUT G1 suck and make Hack maker's lifes Hell
Well they used to be extremely lazy, hacks used to last for 4-5 weeks plus, G1 would only do updates every 2-3 weeks and there were VIP hacks everywhere. Since the major Hackshield update 2 months ago G1 have actually been keeping on top of the hack situation, there are no more VIP hacks, many hack sites have since closed and coders have gone back to their caves. I honestly haven't even been using hacks when I play, I only started hacking because the hacking was out of control and unplayable without using at least chams..
Update - still working ....
ill post when it stops if someone else does NWAYZ THNX FOR THE HACK REAPER really happy mpgh got som1 like u :O
Thanks Drastic, PM me if you ever need any help
Update: Still working on Vista x32/x86.

Either this hack is very NICE! or G1 are lazy fags.
Posts 76–90 of 138 · Page 6 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?