CocaineD3D v6

Posts 31–45 of 138 · Page 3 of 10
Yea that is the anti-afk, you don't really need to use it unless you are power leveling..
Quote Originally Posted by Rdragon95 View Post
How do u open the menu?
The menu is automaticly opened.
You may havent injected it successfully
If you have injected it successfully
browser the hacks with the arrow keys up/down
and enable-disable with arrow keys:
[<] Left or [>] Right
Quote Originally Posted by Rdragon95 View Post
How do u open the menu?
Press 'Insert'

Omg lmao he hex edited his name in and thinks he is xCocaine

I was just speaking to Cocaine yesterday on his forum, might go there now and see if it's you
Quote Originally Posted by sn1p3ro12 View Post
problem bro on this hack auto press space
Nope,
Seems like you have enabled
anti-afk -_-'
umm everytime i click ok the second time on Warrock my injector dissapears is tat supposed to happen?
Quote Originally Posted by Rdragon95 View Post
umm everytime i click ok the second time on Warrock my injector dissapears is tat supposed to happen?
Yes , its normal.
It closes after you have pressed start game right?
That means that it has injected the DLL
Quote Originally Posted by HeLLMoDD View Post


Yes , its normal.
It closes after you have pressed start game right?
That means that it has injected the DLL
ya and when i start warrrock there is no menu sooo back to square one.
Please Stop LEECHING MY HACK!.

IF I AM CODER OF MPGH, I MAKE HACK FOR MPGH, IF I NOT CODER OF MPGH, U DON'T LEECH MY HACK!

FOR THE V7 I MAKE A FUCKING ANTI LEECH SYSTEM, AND I PACK THE DLL.


EDIT : HELL , U WANT TW?
Quote Originally Posted by xg0df4th3rx View Post
Please Stop LEECHING MY HACK!.

IF I AM CODER OF MPGH, I MAKE HACK FOR MPGH, IF I NOT CODER OF MPGH, U DON'T LEECH MY HACK!

FOR THE V7 I MAKE A FUCKING ANTI LEECH SYSTEM, AND I PACK THE DLL.


EDIT : HELL , U WANT TW?
May i know what does TW mean?
Yesterday I was using this hack and there appeared a window saying that the connection has been lost due to abnormal gameplay, do this means it is detected?

what's going on?
Quote Originally Posted by valans View Post
Yesterday I was using this hack and there appeared a window saying that the connection has been lost due to abnormal gameplay, do this means it is detected?

what's going on?
No that's a weird warrock bug at the moment, it happens to me a lot when using PSG

They say if you change guns to quick you will get this error, G1 are working on the problem..
HELLMOD TEAM VIEWER!

DOWNLOAD IT.
Posts 31–45 of 138 · Page 3 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?