CocaineD3D v6

Posts 91–105 of 138 · Page 7 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by ryski123 View Post
Lol, Yeah we all like a little partying BUT G1 suck and make Hack maker's lifes Hell, I supose they mean good to the Bum licker players but us hackers want to have fun and not Get powned by every pro xD we like to be the "Pros" hahaha

This is an awsome bot (: I miss the anti kick and 0 delay but i supose they've gone VIP am i right? Oh they were the good old days hehe
when I code my public VIP, Anti-Kick will be going into it =p

Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


Well they used to be extremely lazy, hacks used to last for 4-5 weeks plus, G1 would only do updates every 2-3 weeks and there were VIP hacks everywhere. Since the major Hackshield update 2 months ago G1 have actually been keeping on top of the hack situation, there are no more VIP hacks, many hack sites have since closed and coders have gone back to their caves. I honestly haven't even been using hacks when I play, I only started hacking because the hacking was out of control and unplayable without using at least chams..
That's what I think, It's unplayable without chams atleast.
How do u activate the hacks? i loaded and i dont know how to drop down each section.
Quote Originally Posted by patrick8099 View Post
How do u activate the hacks? i loaded and i dont know how to drop down each section.
insert to open and arrow keys to move features.
Nice Job!!

Works!!

+ Rep
hey!
nice hack
but i have a question..
when i use dig, it kee[ps digging me all the time and when i stop running i dont see anything usefull on the screen plus i cant superjump when i have dig on?
can you tell we what i'm doing wrong? or will you fix it? :P

benpontiac
Quote Originally Posted by benpontiac View Post
hey!
nice hack
but i have a question..
when i use dig, it kee[ps digging me all the time and when i stop running i dont see anything usefull on the screen plus i cant superjump when i have dig on?
can you tell we what i'm doing wrong? or will you fix it? :P

benpontiac
Dig is for no use these days, The good old days *sighs* (Shoot-Thru-Walls & Dig)
Wow still no update, good news
I download the file it says can not open as an archive you know why? and instead of 101KB and 34
it is running ....bt i m not able see the hcks
it only shows
+D3D+
+player+
+weapon+
+sever+
+menu+
help mee..
cannot load .ddl error on windows xp professional
normalhru mi love the ``i`m drunk`` feature, its so awsome. good job! we need a shoot thru walls or thru dig mode, kuz when i`m in a wall or undermap i cant kill no 1.

there shud also be a non-color chams, we just see normal characters tru normal textures through walls.

good job to whoever coded this, you are awesome aand next time consider an in-sky float mode, so we dont need to keep jumpin.
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


If you turn it on in the lobby the game will crash, you can activate it after you spawn and it works

I don't use it just in case
This still crashes the game ):
game crash... detected
Dinar doesnt work platnium doesnt work
it looks like it works but i cant buy shit
How can I inject the dll?
Posts 91–105 of 138 · Page 7 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?