CocaineD3D v6

Posts 16–30 of 138 · Page 2 of 10
good job reaper ;-p
I have asked for a coding position and obama sayd :

We need only VIP coder.

And now, why you leech my hacks? o_O''

I don't understand :P
what about if you add quick defuse/plant?
Quote Originally Posted by aerrow107 View Post
what about if you add quick defuse/plant?
I like the idea ^^ /me
Reaper, dont leech hacks
Lol.
Nice hack, I havint played this game for sooo long. Nice sig to
Special thanks man I like your "leached" hacks :P
This is my hack, and he have leeched ^^

For the V7, i and AnoNimTeck make a AntiLeech System, and i pack the dll ^^

Stop leeching my hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by xg0df4th3rx View Post
This is my hack, and he have leeched ^^

For the V7, i and AnoNimTeck make a AntiLeech System, and i pack the dll ^^

Stop leeching my hacks.
Proof or
and btw wtf and even if its you he is making your hacks more famous /
I really don't think you are Cocaine man

A lot of people claim be coders lawl
CANT WAIT
Cant wait to try it. I had an error with War Rock that i cant open it, missing some files and stuff. So im downloading War Rock all over again. I really hope this works atleast it looks good
Quote Originally Posted by gammalman View Post
Cant wait to try it. I had an error with War Rock that i cant open it, missing some files and stuff. So im downloading War Rock all over again. I really hope this works atleast it looks good
Let me know if you need any help, the missing files are due to Anti-virus problems..

Use Bigdownloads to dload the warrock client as the Gamersfirst live downloader causes problems..

If you have AVG / Avira / McAfee you will have to disable your anti to dload and update the game..
The hack cant load the dll wtf?, its not working on W7 Ultimate x64
problem bro on this hack auto press space
Posts 16–30 of 138 · Page 2 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?