CocaineD3D v6

Posts 121–135 of 138 · Page 9 of 10
Still working
Hmm what do you think?Is WarRock will go to get a big patch soon?because i see a lot of hackers with super-jump and wtw etc...
Well they were updating once a week over the past few months, but it is summer holidays in the US so they could be having a little break, I know a lot of G1 staff are also at E3 this week because I saw some photos, I should post them here
you mean E3Expo02?it was playing with me last day in a room in cqc with one hacker and he do nothing to ban him:P
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
you mean E3Expo02?it was playing with me last day in a room in cqc with one hacker and he do nothing to ban him:P
Yes the E3 expo, it was on last week

E3 Expo: June 15-17 2010ⓘ

I know Neume and Raiden were there to promote GamersFirst
Nice hack! Havent seen speed hack in a while now really missed it
Quote Originally Posted by kurbica View Post
Nice hack! Havent seen speed hack in a while now really missed it
Yea me too, although it can be hard to use on some maps, like Khali ( too many stairs and corners )
What is the point of the dinar? It doesnt work right.
Nothing.
You just see it, but it cannot be used(just visual).
Why does it say I have to fill out a ******* in order to download the hack ..
Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim195 View Post
Why does it say I have to fill out a ******* in order to download the hack ..
cuz you probaly wasnt logged in when you try to DL
Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim195 View Post
Why does it say I have to fill out a ******* in order to download the hack ..
I have been talking to Dave about that, he says that will only happen if you are not a registered user or you haven't verified your email address, I have never had to do anything like that in all my time at MPGH, strange problem..
I played with these E3Expo with my main and asked them if they can ban somone, they sayd they are a creators and can ban etc. *LOL i lugh by my self becouse they are lieng why don't they ban spammers? or even maybe spectrate rooms? becouse they'r not Admins*
bro warrock crashed on me twice ill try with the mpgh injector now i guess(i never use mpgh injector)
Posts 121–135 of 138 · Page 9 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?