QuestionSolved[Help Request] Which Methods update every Tick

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[Help Request] Which Methods update every Tick
Name: Thomas
Summary of your issue: Im looking for methods which update every tick. My goal is to be able to count ticks, allowing a delay between actions (e.g right now, clicks for an autoclicker).

Operating System: Windows 10
x64/x32: x64
Hacks being attempted: N/A, for an autoclicker

I have done some googling and found that I should increment a value every tick and when the counter gets to 20 for example, that means a second has elapsed. To do this I need to find a function that updates every tick, then in that function I can call my own function which sends an attack packet or whatever. I may be going about this the wrong way, especially for my circumstance as Ill be limited to 50 clicks per second if I update every tick but I don't know any other way of going about this. I am fairly new to Minecraft hacking/modding but I have some experience in other languages.

Any help will be very appreciated :)
Thomas
In answer to my own question, I learned a bit about events and managed to hook into one that updated every tick. I still would like to know if there is a better way, maybe an event that updates 1000 times a second? That would be the most helpful though undoublty non-existant.

Thomas
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us