Solveduser ban question

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
user ban question
I was suppose to have a service done by someone on MPGH but after i submitted the form and got the ok from him to do it he got ban for 2 weeks... so am I going to get his service after the two weeks of him getting baned?....I was really hoping so...
Who is the user you had the order with? if its a temporary ban then they should continue the service when they are unbanned @Austinknow
oh ok, his user is TheSopranos
Quote Originally Posted by Austinknow View Post
oh ok, his user is TheSopranos
Yep, its a temp ban, he should be unbanned in 2 days time, the service should continue as promised.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us