Red faceDetected❤️ Updated TEMP Unlock All Shop Skins, Charms, DLC's | DBD 4.1.1

Posts 226–237 of 237 · Page 16 of 16
Bypass
Bypass file under the thread is not downloading. Can u send another link please?
objectId
Could I may ask how you found the objectId of these store items? thanks!
Patched?
I saw somebody say it got banned, is that true?
eac banned
got eac ban today,dont use it
My dbd has been banned, don't use it again,be careful,guys.
How long do bans last for?
Quote Originally Posted by killp000 View Post
So is detected now?
I don't know
Quote Originally Posted by Alone View Post
I don't know
I used it until last night, and I have not received any measures!
pretty sure fiddler is the cause of ppl's recent EAC bans--myself included. me and a friend have all used the same cheats (jesus fov, ssl bypass, bloodpoint hack, save file dumping/injection), however, the only difference is that I used fiddler and he didn't and he's still not banned.
Quote Originally Posted by taobaoboof View Post
pretty sure fiddler is the cause of ppl's recent EAC bans--myself included. me and a friend have all used the same cheats (jesus fov, ssl bypass, bloodpoint hack, save file dumping/injection), however, the only difference is that I used fiddler and he didn't and he's still not banned.
For dump/inject your friend don't use fiddler for the bhvr session?
All my friends (4) including myself haven't been banned yet, we're using jesus fov, temp unlocks(this), and save injector half a year ago.
Posts 226–237 of 237 · Page 16 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?