LegitJoe's Simple Triggerbot (External)

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
The hell you start this crap up?
Quote Originally Posted by szekretar View Post
The hell you start this crap up?
It doesn't run? :/
Quote Originally Posted by LegitJoe View Post
It doesn't run? :/

for me it doesnt even open win 64 bit win 1903
Quote Originally Posted by LegitJoe View Post
It doesn't run? :/
Nope

Dont even open up .
It loads for a second and thats it .
Doesn't work
I was testing this to see if it opens for me, it doesn't. Didn't even show up in the task manager. I think should run regardless of your operating system and this shouldn't even be on 64bit? And for Joe, he should update this to 32bit. ty.
Thank you
Works just fine for me and I am on 64-bit of windows 10.
Obfuscated the code with skater obfuscation to prevent any VAC bans.
works great, I love triggerbots as I own noobs like kennys
simple but useful. thank you
still safe to use?
Quote Originally Posted by Dobims View Post
still safe to use?
Play on a smurf and see if you get banned.
Ban rate?
can I get banned for this?
Quote Originally Posted by ninjabruhsux View Post
can I get banned for this?
u can only get banned for triggerbotting if u shoot people constantly when 2 pixels of them are showing. if u pull your crosshair out for a wide swing it wont have this effect and just look like your a super fast awper dont hold close to the corner and try to use it more so when people are out in the open. but its hard to get banned for triggering unless u abuse it constantly
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?