Help hack for 18.5

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help hack for 18.5
I want a cheat that works in version 18.5. Please if anyone knows of a scam that works attach it here. thank you very much!
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (MW)
Quote Originally Posted by jackskelli123 View Post
just downgrade zo 17.9
Update 17.9 is not connected to the war server
Looking too
I'm also searching
I have tried all hacks that existed before COD4x V18.5 and nothing works, game crashes even in Windowed Mode.
So we need new hacks even though it is WallHack only for V18.5

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackskelli123 View Post
just downgrade zo 17.9
please explain downgrade process!
You don't need to update to any of those, just run v1.7 as normal of the game and if it tells you to update just don't? and click Abort and then it'll connect you through or reconnect to the server as this is what I do.
cod4 18.5
i cant understand why instead of developing new hacks for new versions you just suggest to downgrade! This is an insult to the people that created new hacks over the years. I recommend if there is still a request for a new hack (which means people are playing the game after all these years) someone should work on in.
I'm writing this reply in hope that this community will always be active for any1
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?