CA Public Rage Hook V1

Posts 16–30 of 107 · Page 2 of 8
yeah i know what you mean. yo -RagerZ do you use the same email for mail and msn ?
its funny that his msn in his profile is RumianR@live.com but the email on the screenshot says rashidn96@xxxx.com or whatever the mail service is (icant go back and see xD) so very suspicious to me ... not downloading
STFU EVERYONE DAVE SAID IT IS CLEAN
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
STFU EVERYONE DAVE SAID IT IS CLEAN
Trying it out now, I will come back and edit this post with the results.
Edit!!!! It WORKS! It actually works for me. Wow, Bravia 2.3 didn't work for me, FireGod didn't work for me, etc. etc. etc. Thanked and repped.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
Trying it out now, I will come back and edit this post with the results.
Edit!!!! It WORKS! It actually works for me. Wow, Bravia 2.3 didn't work for me, FireGod didn't work for me, etc. etc. etc. Thanked and repped.
Yup thats right its 100% clean and working
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
Yup thats right its 100% clean and working
Awesome, the menu doesn't disappear after one game. This is an awesome hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
Awesome, the menu doesn't disappear after one game. This is an awesome hack.
YOU SERIOUS?
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
YOU SERIOUS?
why so surprised?? I am starting to question you made this. btw - like 4-5 minutes ago you had replied to every post
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
YOU SERIOUS?
Yup!!! I love turning VJump on/off, and if the menu disappeared, I wouldn't be able to do that :/ but it doesn't, so I am happy
Off topic: I like this dude: lol

Edit: @ShotYouDead, maybe he didn't get to test it? o.O
AHH KEYLOGGER :O
Quote Originally Posted by koral13 View Post
AHH KEYLOGGER :O
Nope xD// I am clean
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
omg, stop. -RagerZ is clean. If you want proof go to the stickied thread: IMPORTANT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE KEYLOGGED! He is NOT suspected.
Edit: Link to that thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...keylogged.html
Dave approved this remember.
nobody cares what dave did
Posts 16–30 of 107 · Page 2 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?