CA Public Rage Hook V1

Posts 31–45 of 107 · Page 3 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
Dave approved this remember.
That too! People, click -RagerZ's link that says look what dave did to my hack!

Off Topic: My name is David, lol Dave's name is probably David too

Edit: O.o Obama was watching, guys! lol
WOW i personally have never seen dave approve a hack omg this hack has a whole new meaning!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ogllyboogly View Post
WOW i personally have never seen dave approve a hack omg this hack has a whole new meaning!!!!!
Well Dave probably approved it personally so he could make sure it was clean...and seeing as Dave approved it that means more people would trust it
not the most feature-filled hack BUT IT WORKS
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
nobody cares what dave did
You'r just not happy because Dave don't like you very much
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
omg, stop. -RagerZ is clean. If you want proof go to the stickied thread: IMPORTANT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE KEYLOGGED! He is NOT suspected.
Edit: Link to that thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...keylogged.html
Umm on that note, it also says Bravia has been keylogged. I don't exactly like the fact that -RagerZ reposted something by Bravia. Not only that but all the people bringing up that he keylogs makes me distrust him more for the moment being. After everyone is assured that his posts are 100% safe, then I shall go back to trusting his work.
Quote Originally Posted by ShotYouDead View Post
Umm on that note, it also says Bravia has been keylogged. I don't exactly like the fact that -RagerZ reposted something by Bravia. Not only that but all the people bringing up that he keylogs makes me distrust him more for the moment being. After everyone is assured that his posts are 100% safe, then I shall go back to trusting his work.
You do know that I am Bravia/-RagerZ
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
You do know that I am Bravia/-RagerZ
My point :/ Didn't you read all the info and stuff saying not to trust you on like 3 of those stickies?
Quote Originally Posted by ShotYouDead View Post
My point :/ Didn't you read all the info and stuff saying not to trust you on like 3 of those stickies?
Have you kept up with those stickies...ask Dave himself.....He's approved to be trusted again
Quote Originally Posted by BrendanSourPatch View Post
Have you kept up with those stickies...ask Dave himself.....He's approved to be trusted again
With most stickies I have kept up with. It is kinda hard to keep up with them all when you are trying to write and produce a new song though. Thanks for the update though.
Quote Originally Posted by ShotYouDead View Post
Umm on that note, it also says Bravia has been keylogged. I don't exactly like the fact that -RagerZ reposted something by Bravia. Not only that but all the people bringing up that he keylogs makes me distrust him more for the moment being. After everyone is assured that his posts are 100% safe, then I shall go back to trusting his work.
He is not suspected anymore. Read it again.
Wow 60 downloads 1 thanks thats not cool
Not Injecting for me

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit
Faith injector / trying more atm
Need more info?
Quote Originally Posted by hellfire-z View Post
Not Injecting for me

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit
Faith injector / trying more atm
Need more info?
Try Perx, I am on windows vista 32-bit and perx works. BTW, the menu disppeared :/ o well, it is still a good hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
Try Perx, I am on windows vista 32-bit and perx works. BTW, the menu disppeared :/ o well, it is still a good hack.
Yours isn't crashing? I use same thing you do except PerX and that is because it usually crashes before PerX injects.
Posts 31–45 of 107 · Page 3 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?