Sig Request (:

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request (:
Hey MPGHeians..I needs Siggy.


1. I'd like the main text to read "Krishna Pathak" as it's my name..

2. NO sub text..

3. 535x158 please (Unless it's too large for forum requirements, if so, 330x10 please)

4. Style: Abstract colors.

5. The theme; I'd like it to me military-ish, but still with the abstract :|

6. I need a nice ambient mood, colors such as red/black/white/orange.

7. The render..a soldier wearing his camoflauge clothing and holding a AR such as a M4A1, talking into a speaker as if he's ordering a command would be nice, next to my name..I'd like the background to be

8. One with experience

9. not sure what to say other than that..


thanks in advance
your picture does not work.. and that does seem like it will be a busy signature.. and are you sure you want your full name out in this internet world?
Quote Originally Posted by lovemommy View Post
your picture does not work.. and that does seem like it will be a busy signature.. and are you sure you want your full name out in this internet world?
Anyway; here's the background URL Imageshack - background0ll.jpg

Um..and..yes..
hm that is going to be an intereting one.. i will not be doing it though sorry way too much for me
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?