Angry-_- V2.5 is here!

Posts 91–105 of 163 · Page 7 of 11
Can u guys help me with the menu dissapering? cause no matter what res I ut my game to the menu dissapears
Yo It's not working for me. Nothin pops up
Windows Vista 64bit
Red Dragon injector 5.7
ran both as admin
Ily, that ish all.
OMG. WTF MAN! u just made 2.4 and ...2.5 come out right away?!! u R EFFIN AWESOME but..wait..what's the different?
Quote Originally Posted by Xx[Legendary]xX View Post
OMG. WTF MAN! u just made 2.4 and ...2.5 come out right away?!! u R EFFIN AWESOME but..wait..what's the different?
2.4 detected 2.5 undetected 2.6 OPk, telekill Private.
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
2.4 detected 2.5 undetected 2.6 OPk, telekill Private.
O.o, u gonna give that private 2.6 hack to ur bestest buddy (me)?
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
O.o, u gonna give that private 2.6 hack to ur bestest buddy (me)?
No Sell it.
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
No Sell it.
damn, I'm saving my money for CoD Black Ops and xbox live for 12 months :/

Anyways, I can't test it, sorry. I was going to download CA, but for no reason the computer started going slow and being stupid again
Edit:....not even for ur bestest buddy/////?
@R45H1D cam you help with the menu dissapering? please... no matter what res I put my game to (I only have 2 lower then my current res) and neather work...
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
@R45H1D cam you help with the menu dissapering? please... no matter what res I put my game to (I only have 2 lower then my current res) and neather work...
Then keep menu on when u enter next game
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
Then keep menu on when u enter next game
MSN go.

++++++

video fail
no edit
no nothing
they took my music away
i didnt feel like editing and putting more music so fuck it


Well it sux /

im only good @ ingame ill make an ingame 1 later
still not working... I see it in the lobby... but in the game it dissapears and I cant see it any time anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
still not working... I see it in the lobby... but in the game it dissapears and I cant see it any time anymore
Pick hacks before u go in game
2.5 Actually has no lag for me but I forgot about the menu being weird so it went away lol.
Posts 91–105 of 163 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?