Scope Texturing (Paint.net)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Scope Texturing (Paint.net)
Alright so you guys know how I just started texture modding a few days ago, well I have come across a problem on one of my textures mods that I would like some help with if you guys can. See I made this new texture and went in-game and it worked great, but when I went back into editing it I pasted my signature into it and put it all back in. When I went back in-game the gun looked normal without the texture. Can anyone help me with this slight problem of mine? Btw I'm using Paint.net to do all of my texture mods.
Did you change to Lilthtech, open with PS4, saved it as some other file, opened with paint.net, finish using and saved as the pic, open with PS4, and save it as DTX, then convert it to Nexon DTX and reinjecting and renaming?
Yes, I did all of that. Maybe there is certain way to paste something into it? BTW, I don't have photoshop okay?
Patch what? I just made the texture today, and all I wanted to do was put in my signature on the side of the gun. o.O
u got nexon owned lol. try doing it again except you use a different font or size and make sure its in the scope not on the edges of the scope
Lols I'm not talking about the scope bro, I'm talking about a texture for the actual gun
Hmm -SadFace-
Are you sure you dont have two CA installed on different areas?
maybe ur signature's color just blend in with the gun, u know when u texture mod, it always appears to look better when ur doing it. but ingame, it just looks stupid.
so wad i suggest is use two very contrasting colors, if ur problems lies around this area.
Theres a stickie on how to get photoshop you know.....Much simpler than doing all this converting jiberrish
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us