[UPDATE]Keylogger

Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8
[UPDATE]Keylogger
For the past couple of days alot has been going on in the CA section and Mpgh as a whole. An Ex-member of Mpgh named [E]Я4G3Я has terrorized the site with his keylogger, made various threats against the site, and caused mass paranoia in our staff and members.

First off, on behalf of the staff of Mpgh, I would like publicly apologize for all that has been going on in the CA section. Due to a lack of judgment and carelessness in attachment approval and a lack of knowledge in the area of virus detection we were circum to alot of problems that could've easily been avoided with the proper training of our staff.

After talking to [E]Я4G3Я we've found the source of his anger to be the banning of his previous account "[E]Я4G3Я" from Mpgh. Although a pathetic reason in my opinion, I can see why he would be angry. Gaining posts legitly without spam is very hard but that is no justification for what he did. He requested his account back in exchange for the accounts that he keylogged, but sadly, Mpgh doesn't negotiate with site terrorism . We offered him one ultimatum, the chance to start new on Mpgh with a "clean" slate, though he would never be able to release a program on Mpgh again. He declined the offer but promised his attempts at keylogging would stop. Although these are comforting words, that DOES NOT mean our problems are over. Time will tell


Steps being taken to ensure this won't happen again
  • IDA disassembling training for Mpgh Staff
  • Virus awareness training for Mpgh Staff
  • Stricter enforcement of the Rules



Hopefully by taking these steps we can make the community a safer place for you guys.
Mpgh 4 lyfe!



~Mpgh Staff~


Note: R45H1D is not [E]Я4G3Я or keylogged so stop suspecting him.
Thanks for informing us.

By the way rager if you see this FUDGE YOU!!!
Man What is the World Coming to :P

TOPBLAST was Hay
The world is coming to site terrorism D:
I got a Great idea... Make an Announcement since he is not in CA Section anymore.. IP Ban him...Might now work. well your problem not mine. For now

TOPBLAST was Hay
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
I got a Great idea... Make an Announcement since he is not in CA Section anymore.. IP Ban him...Might now work. well your problem not mine. For now

TOPBLAST was Hay
We ip banned him already.
He is IP banned, but he can still use proxies.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
He is IP banned, but he can still use proxies.
Hmm... I can IP hack him but it risky. I will have to get KeyLog....

TOPBLAST was Hay
Thank you for the update
U should stickie and lock this obama? /
The hacks are once again saved
I talked to E Rager he told me all he wants is my acccount. I said stfu and gtfo loser.
He ddosed my website and my msn. I went to hide under my cave.
please... and can i have that training too?
Hmm... You guys need more Minions URGENTLY. I Recommend Trusted member that Even if there dont apply. PM them and ask them. If there say yes and awnser some Questions u should kno what to do.

TOPBLAST was Hay
Good job guys.
Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?