WTT[HAVE] BTC [WANT] PAYPAL ONLY. TRUSTED SELLER, FAST, 10-15% RATE

Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
Perfect and smooth transaction again.
I have over 10k in btc, IM me your rate.
Another successful exchange,
Highly recommended as always.
Hi, I have PayPal and looking for BTC. Need a long term supplier. Added you on IM.
+vouch over $200 exchanged through him by now.
Looking for btc got paypal
Hi, I have PayPal and looking for BTC. Need a long term supplier. Are you interested to trade?
Hi, added you looking to buy some BTC

Thanks
messaging you on I.M
Quote Originally Posted by tthong901 View Post
BEST RATE 10-15%

Payment is PayPal With friends & Family.

If Goods and Services, you need to send with notes and cover the PP fee.

Failing to send with notes and given instruction will get your amounts reduce to 50%.
I WILL NOT GO FIRST FOR BTC TRANSACTION !
Click here to add me in IM


MM IS ACCEPTED, you will bear the fees
Hey bro, i got paypal fnf balance,I want to get some btc, Please let me know if you want to do it, I will be waiting for your reply, cheers
Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?