UnhappySolvedCannot sent Private Messages

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Cannot sent Private Messages
Hey, Im Member since 2018.
Why I cannot Messages to other People?
Please dont tell me I need to paid for such basic features lol.
I already read all rules...
And Since I cannot PM a Supporter to ask this question, I need to do it here.
I wanted to purchase a service through your Forum.
Cya & stay healthy
You need to reach 10 posts and wait for the site to automatically issue you the Member Level 1 rank.

You'll then be given the permission to Private Message users.

For market transactions, we recommend you use the IM chat found on the bottom left corner of your screen.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?