Speed Hack Help!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Speed Hack Help!
Hello Public,
I am a complete noob and I really want to make my own speed hack. Nothing else, just a hot-key based speed hack. The problem is, I have no idea what to do! I was wondering if any one knows how to make one, a real quick easy way.
Thanks!

Oh and 1 more thing, does any one have a hackshield bypass or know were i can get one that is not patched? It would be extremely helpfull if some one knew.
for a speed hack... you doseant need a hackshield bypass lol
and... you should do the search button at the top :P you can find a lots of thing about speed hack
No, i know i dont need a bypass, and I dont want to find some one elses speed hack. I want to make my own. Does any one kno how to do this?
[php]#include "stdafx.h"
#include <windows.h>

void __cdecl PushToConsole( const char* szCommand )
{
DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( Lt Client Addie );
void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x208 );

__asm
{
push szCommand;
call CONoff;
add esp, 4;
}
}
bool IsGameReadyForHook()
{
if( GetModuleHandleA( "d3d9.dll" ) != NULL
&& GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL
&& GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" ) != NULL )
return true;

return false;
}

void main()
{
MessageBoxA(NULL," Speed","Hack",MB_OK);
while (!IsGameReadyForHook()){
Sleep(20);
}



while(true){



if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_MENU)<0){
PushToConsole("BaseMoveAccel 3000.000000");
PushToConsole("StartAccel 3000.000000");
PushToConsole("MaxAccel 3000.000000");
PushToConsole("AccelInc 3000.000000");
PushToConsole("WalkVel 3000.000000");
PushToConsole("FRunVel 3000.000000");
PushToConsole("BRunVel 3000.000000");
PushToConsole("SRunVel 3000.000000");
PushToConsole("DuckVel 3000.000000");

}else{
PushToConsole("BaseMoveAccel 3000.000000");
PushToConsole("StartAccel 500.000000");
PushToConsole("MaxAccel 3000.000000");
PushToConsole("AccelInc 6000.000000");
PushToConsole("WalkVel 70.000000");
PushToConsole("FRunVel 285.000000");
PushToConsole("BRunVel 285.000000");
PushToConsole("SRunVel 285.000000");
PushToConsole("DuckVel 50.000000");
}

Sleep(200);
}
}

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
DWORD ul_reason_for_call,
LPVOID lpReserved
)
{
switch (ul_reason_for_call)
{
case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)&main, NULL, 0,NULL);
break;
case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
break;
}
return TRUE;
}[/php]
Use code tags >.<
i edited.............
Yes, thank you so much for that code tag but were do I type it and what program do i use???? PLEASE HELP!
Quote Originally Posted by ImpSplinter View Post
Yes, thank you so much for that code tag but were do I type it and what program do i use???? PLEASE HELP!
Learn c++ before you even try this.

/Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us