HiringCalculus Exam Help (Derivatives)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Calculus Exam Help (Derivatives)
I have a Calculus exam on 10/30/2020 at 9:10AM-10:20AM CST. Test topics included are all about derivatives, and the applications of them.

Topics:

Interpretations of the derivative:
-Instanteous Rate of Change
-Slope of the tangent line
-where f'(x) is increasing, decreasing

Limit definition of derivative, finding derivatives with limit definition

Differentiation rules:
-Sum and difference, constant multiple, power rule, chain rule
-product and quotient rules
-derivatives of exponential and logarithmic functions

Applications of the derivative:
-marginal cost and revenue
-linear approximation

the second derivative:
-relation to concavity

If you are proficient with these topics, and we are able to talk during my exam (all work shown has to be in my handwriting, so you need to guide me through the problems), I have $100 waiting for you.

I am fairly decent at a lot of these topics but I DESPERATELY NEED a good grade on this exam. I need guidance. I will be out thousands of dollars otherwise.
I can do it, I can do some sample questions before the test to show you my work
add me on im [IM][/IM]
Quote Originally Posted by wes12312 View Post
I can do it, I can do some sample questions before the test to show you my work
add me on im [IM][/IM]
I did the exam on my own, but I still need help with calculus work. Still looking for someone who is good at calculus to help me out. I might post another thread because I really need a tutor and don't know where to look. Topics I'm working on right now:

-Local Maxima and Minima
-Inflection Points
-Global Maxima and Minima

-The Definite Integral
-Antiderivatives


Please let me know if you're able to help.
Hey man I recently cleared IIT JEE ( one of hardest exam on the planet ) if you need help let me know
Quote Originally Posted by viral_ View Post
Hey man I recently cleared IIT JEE ( one of hardest exam on the planet ) if you need help let me know
IIT JEE only has meaning in the east. There are western examinations that are arguably as hard if not harder.




Regardless of this, OP I would like to inform you that I am more than capable of doing this assignment and getting a 90 or higher. IM/PM me for my credentials.
Name one "western examination" Which is tougher than IIT JEE at 12th grade level
i still need help please help me, i need help passing this class. help. please. i want to pay you
still looking for help. let me know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by razerbros6 View Post
i still need help please help me, i need help passing this class. help. please. i want to pay you
still looking for more helpers
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?