QuestionConsidering C#

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Considering C#
I am considering learning C#/C Sharp but I only have experience in Batch, vbs, HTML, CSS ( Cascading Style Sheets ) and a small bit of **********.
Age:14
Creative:Not really but can be if I try or if it involves females
Gender:Male
OS:Vista
I need to know a good place that I can watch videos on the web for free that actually explain what it means when I am writing code like what all the abbreviated "int" means.
Your opinion on what language to start with at my age, I have been told that I need to get used to the syntax of that language and that is best if I learn a different language first.
I know that Batch is by far a simple language to learn because even one word can do allot and it needs no skeleton and the commands are pretty much all self explanatory.
Please try not to post your reply in this forum, please try to add me on MSN messenger as I forget to check forums.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER]
Quote Originally Posted by JAMSTA View Post
I am considering learning C#/C Sharp but I only have experience in Batch, vbs, HTML, CSS ( Cascading Style Sheets ) and a small bit of **********.
Age:14
Creative:Not really but can be if I try or if it involves females
Gender:Male
OS:Vista
I need to know a good place that I can watch videos on the web for free that actually explain what it means when I am writing code like what all the abbreviated "int" means.
Your opinion on what language to start with at my age, I have been told that I need to get used to the syntax of that language and that is best if I learn a different language first.
I know that Batch is by far a simple language to learn because even one word can do allot and it needs no skeleton and the commands are pretty much all self explanatory.
Please try not to post your reply in this forum, please try to add me on MSN messenger as I forget to check forums.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER]
No one is going to add your msn just to answer you, i guess. C# is fine to start with. You can find a tutorial on my Sig, not the best out there, but still...
else you can use my tutorials too like brinuz... i has more tutorials but yeah those are on another site, but on youtube you can find C# tutorials but most are german.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us