Cool[Delta] Bravia Hook

Posts 181–195 of 209 · Page 13 of 14
why do people make crash hacks i mean its cool but i like to play legit and now i know why ive been crashing all the time
Why do Instant reload shoot blanks? idk cuz its BS. rofl
Quote Originally Posted by iSkyFinity View Post
Why do Instant reload shoot blanks? idk cuz its BS. rofl
what? are you saying that your insta-reload dont work properly...? what exactly is the problem...?
why release something you dont know about? o.o
lacentity sounds.. weird.
Kevin, Latencity makes you more laggier i think...becuase when i turned it on and shot people with 1 hit kill snipersit took like ~2 seconds till it got registered as my kill.

@Phantom
Yea I get the same problem too in FIreTeam :/ I might stop using Instant reload lol...it screws up the dmg...i guess its supposeed to happen because its soemthing to do with the game i believe..
Quote Originally Posted by ooberleethax View Post
If you really read my post you would see that i said that i was jokeing read the post before you speak please.
I Know you were kidding. I am just saying I wouldn't say that anyways.Edit: By the way, you said "if you can y not then haha" <--Therefore technically you did mean that. //ON Topic, I can't believe these have lasted so long without being patched. That is awesome
Quote Originally Posted by ShotYouDead View Post
It does work. Try using Red Dragon 5.7
Well it removes lag for me and the loading screen doesn't lag so the menu stays up..
Red Dragon 5.7 Standard doesn't work for me for some reason, gives me some error, so I started using Extreme. Would that make any difference? Also, what is Latency supposed to do? If it makes any difference, or just for future reference, I'm using 32-bit XP.
u can put the link i can download
um can some1 tell me an injector that will work with this hack and WIN7 64bit plz

Thank You
Quote Originally Posted by pluto8 View Post
um can some1 tell me an injector that will work with this hack and WIN7 64bit plz

Thank You

PerX Injector ~ Google It.
really um who are u and where did u come from like ur intence like do u only sit in ur basment and release hacks :P
I think it has been detected.. Im getting D/Ced.. And I was pwning hard!
Quote Originally Posted by jorgebxxio View Post
I think it has been detected.. Im getting D/Ced.. And I was pwning hard!
Not detected. I was just in a hack fest. 14 hackers and 1 legit.
It's patched now u will D/C in bout 4 min top after in game
Quote Originally Posted by waterboy543449 View Post
It's patched now u will D/C in bout 4 min top after in game
yeah, I got kicked out within a couple of mins. & i just downloaded the hacks =/
Posts 181–195 of 209 · Page 13 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?