Cool[Delta] Bravia Hook

Posts 196–209 of 209 · Page 14 of 14
Detected? wow, at lest it ran it's course.. :/
Good job Bravia/Rashid
It was a awsome hack but it was patched not dected most are Im trying to find a new one thats up and running.
How come i d/c and the injecter wont work o.o
Quote Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I View Post
Follow the instructions?
It's patched. I don't think there is instructions to get it unpatched.
Quote Originally Posted by whitemagehealu View Post
It's patched. I don't think there is instructions to get it unpatched.
yeah patched.
all are after l8test update.
ok for some reason it turns of on login screen. Is it because my injector is bad. Can someone link me a working injector. im using xFaith
Quote Originally Posted by SharcBate1 View Post
ok for some reason it turns of on login screen. Is it because my injector is bad. Can someone link me a working injector. im using xFaith
-_- Fail.. The hack is patched. You are going to have to wait for an update to the best hack ever.
@WEED4201 Didn't I just state that it was along with everyone else? Everyone is just going to have to wait on an update.
dang. patched. i hate it when this and firegod are both detected. works just long enough to enable the hacks i need
Quote Originally Posted by noobhackcat View Post
dang. patched. i hate it when this and firegod are both detected. works just long enough to enable the hacks i need
Just wait for an Update. Rashid said he was working on 2.7 from last I heard from him.
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
1/10 people thanked.
I wouldn't give thanks because you added Semi Crasher & Reload Crash
that's all we is a bunch of choobs causing CA to have more lag, especially
putting these in a pub?
Why not make a hack scanner to tell who's hacking and who's not!
This would stop 90% of all the QQ in CA LOL

But I will Thank you for taking your time making hacks for choobs, even
if I don't use yours.

pending update

/closed
Posts 196–209 of 209 · Page 14 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?