I Need a Test

Posts 31–45 of 82 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
O.o, then I can't wait for him to actually release the hacks!!!
Off topic: Yeah, I stayed up all night helping people out, and I'm gonna be on here for a couple more hours today. Then I have to go home andget on for 1-2 more hours, go to bed, wake up, get on here, have friend come over, play CoD, stay up all night with him, and get on here occasionally!!!! I Have No Life!!!!

Edit: Woot 300th post!!!!
It has that stupid memory crash in it for me... Grats on 300th post, and lol sounds like fun.
Quote Originally Posted by ShotYouDead View Post
It has that stupid memory crash in it for me... Grats on 300th post, and lol sounds like fun.
Oh the DEP??? im still at my grandparents, but i'll go home later, find it, and tell you how to get to it to turn it off.....thatnks for the grats!
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
Oh the DEP??? im still at my grandparents, but i'll go home later, find it, and tell you how to get to it to turn it off.....thatnks for the grats!
Probably. It's pissing me off.. and thanks for the help.. Off Topic: MsFlames said she might make the sig for me if I give her credz.
Quote Originally Posted by ShotYouDead View Post
Probably. It's pissing me off.. and thanks for the help.. Off Topic: MsFlames said she might make the sig for me if I give her credz.
Ahh, no problem. I still cant remember off the top of my head lmao been dirinkin too much mountain dew.....Of topic: coolio. I love my sig...I need to put credits in it saying: I made this awesome sig! or something
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
Ahh, no problem. I still cant remember off the top of my head lmao been dirinkin too much mountain dew.....Of topic: coolio. I love my sig...I need to put credits in it saying: I made this awesome sig! or something
Dun worry bout it. As long as I still have hacks for if I see another hacker I am good lol. //And yes you do
Quote Originally Posted by ShotYouDead View Post
Dun worry bout it. As long as I still have hacks for if I see another hacker I am good lol. //And yes you do
okay, guess what!!! my dad is on his way to pick me up, so i'll be home in 30 minutes!!!! I'm putting that in sig now!
This reminds me of WarRock lmao
well if this is a test heres my anwser

Operation System: windows 7 home premium
32/64 bit:64
Injector: faith injector
Working?:no menu apears
Work in Multiply Games:no
Crash?:no
Lag?: no
Here the info top!
Operation System: Windows 7
32/64 bit: 32 bit
Injector: Valkyrie
Working?: Menu Shows Up!
Work in Multiply Games: Couldn't get to a game
Crash?: Yes
Lag?: Yes I was working slower than normal. Sleep time mabye?
Will test.. Talking bout menu here righttttt >_> lol xD
is this it #include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

////////////Address list\\\\\\

#define Playerpointer 0x00CC8A00
#define Serverpointer 0x00BD2130
#define Fast_Ammo 0x00B08250
#define Fast_Health 0x00B08254
#define Fast_Repair 0x00B08258
#define Fast_Flag 0x00B0825C
#define No_Spread 0x00B082B0
#define Speed 0x009ABE04
#define Stamina_OffSet 0x0000001C
#define NoRecoil_1_OffSet 0x00000000
#define NoRecoil_2_OffSet 0x00000004
#define NoRecoil_3_OffSet 0x00000008
#define OFS_X 0x00000248
#define OFS_Y 0x00000250
#define OFS_Z 0x0000024C
#define Slot5_OffSet 0x000D11EC
#define NFD_Player_OffSet 0x00000314
#define Premium_OffSet 0x00000374





DWORD *ingame= (DWORD*)Playerpointer;
DWORD *outgame= (DWORD*)Serverpointer;

//////////// Hack Codes \\\\\\

void FastAll ()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)Fast_Repair = 10;
*(float*)Fast_Health = 5;
*(float*)Fast_Flag = 10;
*(float*)Fast_Ammo = 5;
}}

void speedon ()
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) &1)
{
*(float*)(Speed) = 300;
}
}

void speedoff ()
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0) &1)
{
*(float*)(Speed) = 100;
}
}

void jump ()
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) &1)
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+OFS_Z) = 1000;
}
}
}

void stamina () /////Unl.Stamina
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+Stamina_OffSet) = 100;
}
}

void norecoil () /////No Recoil
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+0x00) = 0;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+0x04) = 0;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+0x08) = 0;
}
}

void nfd () /////No Fall Damage
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+NFD_Player_OffSet) = -20000;
}
}

void premium () //Gold Premium
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Serverpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(long*)(dwPlayerPtr+Premium_OffSet) = 3, 10; /////3 = Gold Premium
}
}

void spread () /////No Spread
{
*(float*) No_Spread = 0;
}

void Slots5 ()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Serverpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(long*)(dwPlayerPtr+Slot5_OffSet) = 1;
}
}

/////////hackthread\\\\\

void HackThread()
{
for(;; )
{
if(*ingame)
{
jump();
nfd();
premium();
spread();
norecoil();
stamina();
speedon();
speedoff();
FastAll();
Slots5();
}
if(*outgame)
{
premium();
Slots5();
}
}
Sleep(200);
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hModule, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
{
CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)HackThread, 0, 0, 0); //create the hackthread
}
return TRUE; }
Lol if top posts then he get a 1K post ban... I think it starts at 1K

Edit: nevermind its 1337 ban lol
Operation System: Win 7, home pre
32/64 bit: 64
Injector: PerX
Working?: Sorta, CAN see menu
Work in Multiply Games: No
Crash?: Yes, a minute into the game
Lag?: no
Operation System:Win7 Ult
32/64 bit:32
Injector: finject
Working?:no
Work in Multiply Games: no
Crash?: at login screen
Lag?:
Posts 31–45 of 82 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?