I Need a Test

Posts 61–75 of 82 · Page 5 of 6
I Might Test It out on
Operation System: windows xp seven
32/64 bit: 32 bit
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
Just A Test (1)
I was playing around with a new Base and i wanted to see if it working on other computers other than mine. And also if you guys are getting the same problems as me NoN Of The Feature Really Work. Just an Empty GUI


All i want to kno is if you can join more than one games with the menu still showing. I cant do it because I have Internet Problems for the Whole DAY... and i wanted to kno if someone could test for me


Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2






Code:
Operation System:
32/64 bit:
Injector: 
Working?:
Work in Multiply Games:
Crash?:
Lag?:
It D/C's me when im in game other than that i never had the chance to even use them!!
so please fic DCness TY
Dont Work For Me just get the memory error


Operation System:Vista
32/64 bit:32
Injector: Valkyrie
Working?:No
Work in Multiply Games:Cant Get Into A Game
Crash?:No just a error Msg
Lag?: didnt get in a game to tell
Ps the Menu Was Open
Fast health? wtf is that.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
Fast health? wtf is that.
Its a warrock hack.,
Hes used Hans base which can be used on D3D8 or D3D9

He just wants to see if it crashes when you go ingame.
it makes me lag
I wish I could get into a game. It has a MASSIVE memory leak. About 50 MB/s. Can't make it into a game without an "Out Of Memory" error.
With that ping wouldnt doubt a 50 MB leak lol
uhhhhhhhhhh didnt mpgh staff say to not trust any1 that says test this out for me? im jus saying

NVM lol its a post i jus realized staff said PM or VM
also it has virus scans so sorry top XD

looks like this doesnt work top
so sad this wudda been the best hack
although it wudve been closed cuz god 601 worked hard and got it closed for having amazing features
Windows 7 32 bit.
Dragon injector

Disappears for me after Five FULL Games.
Operation System:windows7
32/64 bit:64
Injectorerx
Working?:no
Crash?:yes
im be crazy if u release this!
Doesnt work for me XD
Operation System: Windows XP
32/64 bit: 32
Injector: Red dragon 5.7 extreme
Working?: It is gone after the login screen so i cant do anything
Work in Multiply Games: I cant get it past the login screen
Crash?: Not for me
Lag?: Not for me
Posts 61–75 of 82 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?