Need help with FTID

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with FTID
So I had someone do a FTID for me on Newegg. I'm not too familiar with the process and I'm confused since Newegg sent an email saying the package was received and that they would check the contents. The tracking number says it got delivered and is now being prepared for another delivery to somewhere. Did the refund mess up or am I still ok? I can't contact the refunder or ask Newegg. If the refund didn't work is it possible to try again/return the actual item? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
So I recently had someone do a FTID for me on Newegg. I'm not too familiar with the process and I'm confused since Newegg sent an email saying the package was received and that they would check the contents. The tracking number says it got delivered and is now being prepared for another delivery to somewhere else. The tracking number has been active for almost two weeks. Did the refund mess up or am I still ok? I can't contact the refunder or ask Newegg. If the refund didn't work is it possible to try again/return the actual item? Thanks.
if it fails, yes. U can just return it
Quote Originally Posted by CHECHEN_ View Post
if it fails, yes. U can just return it
Would I just use the same return label?
Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
Would I just use the same return label?
You can also request for a new one.
Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
So I had someone do a FTID for me on Newegg. I'm not too familiar with the process and I'm confused since Newegg sent an email saying the package was received and that they would check the contents. The tracking number says it got delivered and is now being prepared for another delivery to somewhere. Did the refund mess up or am I still ok? I can't contact the refunder or ask Newegg. If the refund didn't work is it possible to try again/return the actual item? Thanks.
Thats the point of FTID, saying that the shit were delivered to them and it's not your "fault" for not being received, so they just refund you.
Quote Originally Posted by clxssicnoob View Post
Thats the point of FTID, saying that the shit were delivered to them and it's not your "fault" for not being received, so they just refund you.
They notified me what was inside the package and told me they closed my account for review because of it. It's a failed FTID which is why I'm asking what I should do
be like you shipped the wrong box to them. You mistakenly put that label to a box that was suppose to go somewhere else. And the box you need to return to them is still in your house
Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
So I had someone do a FTID for me on Newegg. I'm not too familiar with the process and I'm confused since Newegg sent an email saying the package was received and that they would check the contents. The tracking number says it got delivered and is now being prepared for another delivery to somewhere. Did the refund mess up or am I still ok? I can't contact the refunder or ask Newegg. If the refund didn't work is it possible to try again/return the actual item? Thanks.
Why would you do newegg? they know what is going on lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us