Post your most retarded mod pics here

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Post your most retarded mod pics here
Post the mod name ex mk48-m92f2
Post what you changed to fuck it up
Post the pic


Heres one of my fucked up mods

R870-MP7 MOD

i only changed anibase

Pic
Lol I don't have them .
Neither do i O-o
if you accidently fuck something up then post it
alrighty then....?
Wooow, I had a mod where the M24 was on the top of the screen, and you got a stomach view, but I guess it got deleted for no reason.
haha, way to go :3
My combo sniper scope
I forgot to convert it back to Nexon DTX
Sniper scope with out sniper crosshair
Magnified No-scoping
XD ik ik kinda off topic.. but i felt like it XD
Quote Originally Posted by M_L_G_MARK View Post
XD ik ik kinda off topic.. but i felt like it XD
thats not a mod o.O
Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
thats not a mod noob
That's the loading screen. :P
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?