AO-Team D3D9 - Hack developer kit

Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7
mayby sticky this . but i dont know . =/ .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
mayby sticky this . but i dont know . =/ .
hmm a ao team user is coder and 1 is minion ... ^^ minion can make sticky(i think) ^^ so see what heppend ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Salson View Post
hmm a ao team user is coder and 1 is minion ... ^^ minion can make sticky(i think) ^^ so see what heppend ^^
i will make you present.. ;P
and when will you get a better bypass?
I really want to hack this game, I got windows XP, I am downloading the developer kit, when I test I will tell you what happens.
Quote Originally Posted by warryty View Post
I really want to hack this game, I got windows XP, I am downloading the developer kit, when I test I will tell you what happens.
well, wish ya GL!
Quote Originally Posted by bostonceltics View Post
Where is the 32 folder located????
OMG US GOOGLE AND DONT SPAMM THIS FORUM-..
Quote Originally Posted by bostonceltics View Post
Where is the 32 folder located????
damn that is SO n00b!!
go to computere - WINDOWS- System32 foldier, you can also delete everything in that folder if you want your computer to end ^^

When I start AVA, it takes forever to start the game!
When it finishes, I press Delete on lobby and it doesnt load the menu!!!!!! <.<
Quote Originally Posted by warryty View Post
damn that is SO n00b!!
go to computere - WINDOWS- System32 foldier, you can also delete everything in that folder if you want your computer to end ^^

When I start AVA, it takes forever to start the game!
When it finishes, I press Delete on lobby and it doesnt load the menu!!!!!! <.<
well, don't flame poor begginers; also you cannot inject or you cannot read
wow i have to extract all theseee .dlls in the system32 Omg.. imma be here forever
Quote Originally Posted by bostonceltics View Post
Omg.. imma be here forever
o_O but you said you already extracted 'em..
i never said that but why are there so manydlls to be extracted i dnt feel like extractin all those dlls
Very Thx Yes Work In My Windows 7
Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us