AO-Team D3D9 - Hack developer kit

Posts 31–45 of 93 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by bostonceltics View Post
i never said that but why are there so manydlls to be extracted i dnt feel like extractin all those dlls
Just choose the windows32 folder to extract inot it and it takes about 1 min. .
well, now it take more time before i get lost connection ehehhe
here is XP
So the purpose of this is to ... make the AO team hacks work on XP and Vista?
Reply, thanks.
i dont get it, menu for the hack still doesnt show up for me.........
Everytime i start an hack, AVA says me Lost connection to server

Why? I am XP 32 bit
Quote Originally Posted by sommotommo View Post
Everytime i start an hack, AVA says me Lost connection to server

Why? I am XP 32 bit
on some computers is patched.
But i see the menu, after 10-20 seconds says that
Quote Originally Posted by sommotommo View Post
But i see the menu, after 10-20 seconds says that
YES the hack is patched -.-"
Hi, I have a HUGE problem.

I downloaded and copyed the files in my sistem 32 file (said couldn't copy one file because it was being used)

Then I open the reactor, open the AVA window, press Game Start and what happens?

Error "It wasn't possible to find the entry point of the procedure _except_handler4_common on the dinamic link msvcrt_dll" (translated, im portuguese)

Could someone help me? I could thank who could help me.

Regards
Choob InOxiD
OMG this just fucked up my PC. Now S4 League doesn't work!
Dude please learn proper English you are killing me with this shit..
Wow, thanks for the help!
Wow, im seriously disapointed with this. Crossfire doesn't work too, all from different errors. Nice, mpgh.
Well for me, the menu showed up when i used another injector ( PerX ) instead of AO Injector ( Doesnt work for me Win 7 64 bit )
Problem solved, had to restore the system.. ALELUIA
Posts 31–45 of 93 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us