AO-Team D3D9 - Hack developer kit

Posts 46–60 of 93 · Page 4 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Salson;2050747[/size

u realy bad guys so, so its realy bad i help u and u never say thx.... 400 downloads at the hack and only 10 thx what the hell is that sh1t?

Think abou it..

I appreciate any help that's given.

/Thanked

Dunno what it's for, but it seems many people want it

GL Salson with the AO team.
working?______
Quote Originally Posted by iNN0 View Post
working?______
YES, working.../yea
should i pot the folder in there or each of the dll's ?
DONT WORK.. FOR ME I PRESS DEL IN GAME AND STILL NOTHING COMES UP
I can't chance the d3d9.dll file :s is the only one :s
Quote Originally Posted by zedaganza View Post
I can't chance the d3d9.dll file :s is the only one :s
?
/10 char
Quote Originally Posted by skycxxz18 View Post
THX Very Much~~!!!
Bumper ..
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
Bumper ..
QFT . and pls come back to CA . x3 .
Quote Originally Posted by ShogunZ View Post
I'll test it thank you =)
Now it's 2 download and 1thank =P
Dont need u to test it there is an AO Team tester group
Look!Look!
This shit is useless. All you need to do is update your DX9.
Posts 46–60 of 93 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us