AO-Team D3D9 - Hack developer kit

Posts 76–90 of 93 · Page 6 of 7
Kidding me ? It cant be working anymore .
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
Kidding me ? It cant be working anymore .
this isnt a hack it just download .dll files for u .
Lmfao fail mummimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmma.

Just update your Dx. Is it really that hard?
thank salon this made my live esay with making d3d hack
maybe u guys can help me out, i have windows 7 and apperently i dont have permission to edit this folder... even tho im on the admin account on my comp... WTF DO I DO [YES I AM A NOOB ROFLMFAO]
ava ftw
Testing...

This is useless. There arn't any free hacks for A.V.A so why bother!?
Quote Originally Posted by o-improvise-o View Post
Testing...

This is useless. There arn't any free hacks for A.V.A so why bother!?
This thread was from long time ago when there were working hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
This thread was from long time ago when there were working hacks.
ok thank you.

So there arn't ANY working free A.V.A hacks? Nothing?
Quote Originally Posted by o-improvise-o View Post
ok thank you.

So there arn't ANY working free A.V.A hacks? Nothing?
No free hacks for u guys
I am tryin , with a coder from another section, to get a set of hacks, so just be patient, We just started AVA, so it might take a minute or two...
Quote Originally Posted by heydiddledagain View Post
I am tryin , with a coder from another section, to get a set of hacks, so just be patient, We just started AVA, so it might take a minute or two...
There just ain't enuff people on here who appreciate the time and effort u put in for hacks. I don't know how the heck to make hacks so i dont know how long it takes you... Just someone make a A.V.A hack in there own time. No rush i there /
I just started playing A.V.A
Posts 76–90 of 93 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us