MPGH CrossFire Public Hack

Posts 151–165 of 469 · Page 11 of 32
mpgh pub
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
Ummm... this is not longevity's hacks.... its mine -.-
ehm i download ur hack
but b4 game starts i press HOME
nothing happens
i press HOME when server select
nothing happen
channel select
loby i press Homo nothing happens and not when im playing
Tested and works with Faith Injector.
Operation Systems:
Windows Xp 32 Bit
Windows Xp 64 Bit
man, didnt work for me =/

xtrap doesnt detect but nothing happens
i don't get it, press home before the game loads or before u enter the room?
Quote Originally Posted by proXsnipper View Post
i don't get it, press home before the game loads or before u enter the room?
Press home IN GAME.

-[Greengo]-
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
MPGH CrossFire Public Hack


Features:
Hacks are auto on.
Instructions:

1 - Inject DLL With PerX, Or Search For Daves Public Hack, Download It, And Use His Injector.
2 - Go Ingame, Have Fun.



- Boxes
- No Sky
- White Walls (Press HOME before game start - cannot be turned off )


Picture:



Virus Scan:

Virscanⓘ
it doesnt inject for me im using perx and im on xp
omg i injected it with Prex and when login what should i press to work ?
and, when i can press ... on login or on room or what ??

Answer Me if u Can
Quote Originally Posted by sta1 View Post
omg i injected it with Prex and when login what should i press to work ?
and, when i can press ... on login or on room or what ??

Answer Me if u Can

Same i need an answer to
Help my please! .l. S:
Hello. I need help. I already habia used some hack of crossfire, haze time and now, not very well like injectan. I have the lowered PreX and put everything in crossfire.exe, automatic, i add the .dll i I set to work Crossfire i says injected is complet the game begins and I do not have it. Porfavor help me
Hello. I need help. I already habia used some hack of crossfire, haze time and now, not very well like injectan. I have the lowered PreX and put everything in crossfire.exe, automatic, i add the .dll i I set to work Crossfire i says injected is complet the game begins and I do not have it. PLEASE help me
Does this work on xp ?
Quote Originally Posted by haoi View Post
Does this work on xp ?
Try it and you'll find out.
Posts 151–165 of 469 · Page 11 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?