MPGH CrossFire Public Hack

Posts 316–330 of 469 · Page 22 of 32
WOW this is cool. GJ!
same to me , i inject it , open crossfire but nothing changed , any sugestions , maybe a new injector (i have XP 32 )
Clearly this just doesnt work so far ive only seen MPGH staff saying ''thanks in the post''

The Issue is for most people is that when we inject the injector close meening it success but we dont end up getting into MPGH homepage meening something is going wrong i just wish [MPGH]Blood will tell us if we need Net Framework if we dont then Blood something isnt right with this hack
this doesn't work for me and i have xp sp2
Thnx MPGH Team Crew :D:D
it worked well for me but can you get chams and weapons hack?



Get Called A Hacker While Not 5 Times ()
Get Called A Hacker While Not 10 Times ()
Get Called A Hacker While Not 15 Times ()
Get 50 Kill With Hack ()
Get 60 Kill With Hack ()
Get 100 Kill With Hack ()
Get 200 Klls !! With Hack ()
Get Rated Top Hacker Since 2008-2009 ()
I followed the tutorial. I did everything correct, the inject closes when the game loads. MPGH does not open up, and when I go into a game.. no hacks..

Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by Eanes View Post
I followed the tutorial. I did everything correct, the inject closes when the game loads. MPGH does not open up, and when I go into a game.. no hacks..

Any ideas?
The problem for most people is it injects correctly but MPGH doesnt come up meening there was some kind of error im getting this aswell dont worry i think its some to do with framework.
how can it work if the .DLL is only 15kB???
How kann i mage no sky off ??? But boxes on??
Quote Originally Posted by BestOfElite View Post
How kann i mage no sky off ??? But boxes on??
What operating system are you Windows 7 32 or 64 bit by anychance?
can some1 tell me Faith ijector Link?
NEED WORKING INJECTOR
Posts 316–330 of 469 · Page 22 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?