MPGH CrossFire Public Hack

Posts 301–315 of 469 · Page 21 of 32
need injector
sorri but i realli need an injector it dont work with per-x =/ please help me.
nice box hack.. now all hackers can get in a box in MM mode
Nice work! it Works perfectly for Vista!!
Right when I delete crossfire you release this. Nice hack anyways!
it work for vista but it is laggy for me dont no why but it works
my bad i meant isnt his hack
it works btw
what are the white walls for can you see throu them like a wall hack ?
ummm...when i inject with the faithinjector it says injection successful or something like that and when i go in game nothin changed! help any??
I download the .rar but when I open it to extract the .rar is empty.
Ok so here's the deal.I know that the Faith Injector is out of date and is detected by xtrap. I really am thinking that it's not the hack but the injector. We need a new injector that is not detected by xtrap and will work
it doesnt work on win 7 32 bit
i used faith injector and put the setting to close when finish and i go in game and nothing.

pls help nothing works on any hacks
This hack does NOT work for Windows 7 32bit users!
ANYONE WITH PROBLEMS AND IS USING THIS OS, JUST STOP
Posts 301–315 of 469 · Page 21 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?