NVM, tought this was the old public hack.
MPGH CrossFire Public Hack
I use windows 7 32 bit and dont work
Gj blood, i kind of wonder if you used the extisting boxs/no sky and just added white walls..... but cool anyway ty.
THX MAN
I LOVE YOU ;D
I LOVE YOU ;Dwatch this get patched soon -_-/'
andd patched nicejob...
Another non-vista hack. :\
and what do you mean press home before game start?
and what do you mean press home before game start?
So this patch
I think it is Patched
Doesn't Work for me!
I have windows XP can anyone help me
Doesn't Work for me!I have windows XP can anyone help me
been using it for like 3 hours and just got on again... its detected!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009
3,571 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH CrossFire Public Hack Detected? 15 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH CrossFire Public Hack - May 24, 2009
1 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH Crossfire Public Hack - 04/03/10
455 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsQuestion about MPGH CrossFire public hack
4


)