[SOLVED] Coding help.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Coding help.
I'm working on making a MW2 client kicker for host's.
I know there are a few others that made them. I don't necessarily like how those people did there's. I am also working on learning C++ better and this is an exercise that I think is feasible for me. Now for the help part.
I am gathering info about the clients through RPM (ReadProcessMemory).
I have this class from External Box ESP that I'm going to use (I think atleast).
Code:
class MW2_ClientInfo_T
{
public:
	char	Unknown1[12];
	char	name[16]; //0x000C  
	//__int32 team; //0x001C  
	//__int32 team2; //0x0020  
	char	unknown36[8]; //0x0024
	//__int32	perk;			//0x002C
	char	unknown48[16]; //0x0030
	//char	BodyModel[64]; //0x0040  
	//char	HeadModel[64]; //0x0080  
	//char	WeaponModel[64]; //0x00C0  
	//char	WeaponModel2[64]; //0x0100  
	//char	WeaponExplosive[64]; //0x0140 
	char	unknown372[552]; //0x0180
	//__int32	pose; //0x03A8  
	char	unknown936[96]; //0x03AC
	//__int32	pose2; //0x040C  
	char	unknown1028[284]; //0x0410
};
Obviously the code that is commented out is not of use to me. I'm trying to get the IP address of each client. Are any of the unknowns IP addy?
If not, do you have it, and can you pass it along? Like I said I'm learning C++ and gave myself a challenge, if I'm doing something wrong here, or got the information mixed up and you know what your talking about, please set me straight. I believe you can get IP address from RPM, maybe not. I'm not good with sockets and packet analyzing so this is why I choose this approach.

NOTE: I know this is a hack site, I know what I am saying suggests kicking those who hack. This is an exercise that I want to try to learn some programming, I also want to kick those who come in a server and rage hack, I don't care about people who wall and use aim, just assholes. So if you are going to flame me for what I would like to do, keep it to yourself, it's not wanted and not helpful. Thanks in advance to anyone with some helpful information.
coding section maybe?
I looked there and did not see any sort of info that related to my IP address needs.
I'm not a good reverser or much of one at all. I would have posted this in there, but I think that section is more or less for posting info and sharing and not support. I did however download about 10 pieces of code for different hacks to try and see if the info I needed was available. I know that the KIDEBR has IP info in it. But obviously that's closed source or at least as far as I know it is. Thanks for the response.
i saw this on another forum some time ago:
Read player IP addresses
One nice feature of IWNet is that everyone on a given server knows each others' IP address. Here is how to read them (offset for v1.0.180):

PBYTE ip = *(PBYTE*)0x01086D38 + clientNum * 56 + 0x248;
printf("client %d address %u.%u.%u.%u", clientNum, ip[0], ip[1], ip[2], ip[3]);

Not really useful anything, but I thought I'd share it anyway...
credits to electric eye

pm me if you need the link
Very Nice thank you.
/marked as solved
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us