MPGH Public Hack Tutorial!

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Gwd job .
Thank you.
If you want put some questions here and I/We will answer you.
Its k i get the tut xD .
LOL she just made this, She Copied The Minions
Quote Originally Posted by Haste. View Post
LOL she just made this, She Copied The Minions
Dude,check this 3 things I'm going to tell you.
  1. I didn't copy anyone.
  2. Minions never made tutorial of these hacks.
  3. Don't be stupid and don't spam please.
One would need that an injector which works, urgent please ^^
My Thread :3
These Tut can help no-one. sry had to be said.

/nuffsaid.
Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
These Tut can help no-one. sry had to be said.

/nuffsaid.
And the reason is? You didn't understand them or?

Tell us, maybe i could improve mine...
Aww, man...
You guys are making tutorials on how to inject...
lol...
No,hack automatically work.
Quote Originally Posted by YoungerGirl View Post
Contents:
1. Downloading the attachment.
2. Setting up the Injector.
3. Setting up the Hacks.


Step 1:
Download the attachment from this thread:MPGH CrossFire Public Hack

Step2:
Extract it with WinRar.

Step3:
Open FInject and it should look like this:


Step4:
Open Cross Fire and Enjoy Hacking!


Download WinRar from here:WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP filesⓘ
Download Faith Injector from here:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...-included.html

I followed the steps correctly, but nothing has happened?

Do I have to click on one of the keys in order to work?

test winxp sp3
DOES THE HACK WORK FOR VISTA 32 BIT ? MINE DOESN'T WORK...
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us