Exclamation[SOLVED] [REQUEST] Switch team hack?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] [REQUEST] Switch team hack?
Does a hack for swithcing teams exist?? Becouse i would really like to have it becouse in most of my games there is like one team with 5 players and the other team has like 2 and i would help them but i can't switch team's! That really bothers me. So can anyone like make one or give me a link to it please?
you can use little server tool for it
I mean't not being the host of the game. Becouse i have a really really bad connection. I mean its not that bad but still it would lag soo hard!
Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoy223 View Post
I mean't not being the host of the game.
I can't believe you just typed that.
You have to be host to mess around with anything having to do with the server and server dvars.
~Moved to Help.

No you can't when you aren't host and that Host doesn't supports it.

~Marked as Solved
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us