GM Chat

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
GM Chat
Hey guys

GM Chat Typing Fake in game

Function:
Code:
*(DWORD64*)(CShell + 0x000)
Aob:
Code:
00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 E0 93 04
Enjoy
Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
Hey guys

GM Chat Typing Fake in game

Function:
Code:
*(DWORD64*)(CShell + 0x000)
Aob:
Code:
00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 E0 93 04
Enjoy
Nice for share
Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
Hey guys

GM Chat Typing Fake in game

Function:
Code:
*(DWORD64*)(CShell + 0x000)
Aob:
Code:
00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 E0 93 04
Enjoy
I can't tell if ur trolling or not o.O
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I can't tell if ur trolling or not o.O
Unfortunately he is not trolling
Edit:

Value on = 257;
Value off = 256;
If I am not mistaken, this is only client sided, no?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?