What is Net-Cut ??
This is a commonly used tool used on networks to cut down the network connection of victim.
I don't think such type of threads are allowed in MPGH !!!
Either way, Google it and you'll find it !!!
Originally Posted by Hassan
EDIT:
What is Net-Cut ??
This is a commonly used tool used on networks to cut down the network connection of victim.
I don't think such type of threads are allowed in MPGH !!!
Either way, Google it and you'll find it !!!
Nope, not allowed..
And give credits
Originally Posted by Zoom
Nope, not allowed..
And give credits
On that note....
i think he mean a tapper....
Originally Posted by Sixx93
i think he mean a tapper....
No net cut doesn't disconnects the other computers on the LAN. It just decreases their speed !!! I am sure he wants Net Cut instead of a tapper as he clearly mentioned it !!