Automaticly update the exalt client
Hey there, I want to add the function to auto-update the game into my Exalt Account Manager and came across one small problem, the game launcher sends this webrequest: https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/app...nJFxtTvLu2frXv
It contains hash values that are used in the further process of getting the checksums & files.
My problem is the &key part of it, since it seems to be variable but I dont know where to get this value from.
After the problem is solved it is fairly simple to check the MD5 hashes of the webrequest (https://rotmg-build.decagames.com/bu.../checksum.json ) with the actual files and replace them if needed by downloading the new one like this https://rotmg-build.decagames.com/bu...20Exalt.exe.gz
I hope that someone can help me with this.
Regards,
Maik8
It contains hash values that are used in the further process of getting the checksums & files.
My problem is the &key part of it, since it seems to be variable but I dont know where to get this value from.
Code:
&key=9KnJFxtTvLu2frXv
I hope that someone can help me with this.
Regards,
Maik8