[Request] Hack Help

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Hack Help
Hi I am on a laptop with no numpad yes no numpad not even with fn key! search 1545 numpad and youll see :O alright i had to use on screen keyboard for the latest ca hack (cristboy or something) it was a real pain Can I somehow edit the dll to make it a menu hack but for my personal use only? also i am looking to make a hack as i have an MHS and know how to use addies if you know how to put them into a dll please tell me because i know all of the codes and could make some awesome hacks i know alot of addies.

Thanks

P.S Isnt there a hack making tutorial ?? u guys need a tutorial section also i have HxD
I use a laptop, they all work fine for me. As long as NumLk's on
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?