Coolneed help with scripts for my server

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
need help with scripts for my server
i have created a server for arms race on dathost .com but i am not good at configuration the server so i will need somebody to help with it. I would like to make some minor settings such as making maps change after a win round, change a bit of weapons order, adding something to see the damage hit when you hit players etc.
All are easy and quick to do for somebody with experience like you. I tried over 3 days to change some of this using internet scripts and tutorials but with no success.

I will pay as nothing is not free in this world!
Send me a private message
Hey man, im happy to help you. Send me a private message and i will help you further
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us