Should I even try it?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Should I even try it?
is it possible knowing c++ to make bypass+hack?
It takes much more than knowledge of a programming language to make hacks.
Honestly, I would start out with the basics... No point in trying to create bypasses and/or hacks for no matter what if you don't understand the basics...
Quote Originally Posted by yotta biru View Post
Honestly, I would start out with the basics... No point in trying to create bypasses and/or hacks for no matter what if you don't understand the basics...
exactly, even he will learn something new and will start to think different about it
Learn how computers work, how memory works, how different stages are set and attributes distributed
learn c++ then learn reversing anti-cheats
learn c++ then learn reversing anti-cheats
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?